Tyler, TX Attorney
Alan W. Pigg, P.C.
Alan W. Pigg, P.C. was established in August of 2005 to represent the people of East Texas in their workers' compensation and social security disability matters. Attorney Alan Pigg is Board Certified in Workers' Compensation Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization. Mr. Pigg represented insurance companies in workers' compensation matters for over ten years and has unique insight into what difficulties workers will encounter as they progress through their claims.
Our legal assistants also have more than 15 years of experience dealing with workers' compensation and social security matters. Our office is conveniently located in Tyler, TX, and is devoted exclusively to representing the injured workers of Texas.
BIOGRAPHICAL INFORMATION, EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATION
- Board Certified in Workers' Compensation Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization, 2004
- The University of Texas School of Law, J.D., May 1995
- Passed the Uniform Certified Public Accountant Examination, 1991
- Stephen F. Austin State University, B.B.A., Accounting, May 1991, Cum Laude
- Alan W. Pigg, P.C. – Tyler, TX
- Cowles & Thompson, P.C. – Dallas & Tyler, TX
- Flahive, Ogden & Latson, P.C. – Austin, TX
ADMISSIONS, MEMBERSHIPS, AND AFFILIATIONS
- State Bar of Texas.
- U.S. District Courts for the Northern & Eastern Districts of Texas
- Smith County Bar Association
- Workers Injury Law & Advocacy Group.
- State Bar of Texas Workers' Compensation Section
- Sustaining Member of National Organization of Social Security Claimants' Representatives.
- Roller coaster enthusiast with over 400 different coasters ridden
- Collector of baseball cards and sports stadium give-away bobble head
- Former Director of 7th Grade Sunday Morning Bible Study Department, Green Acres Baptist Church
- Former Missions Committee Chairman, Green Acres Baptist Church
- Deacon, Green Acres Baptist Church
Contact Alan W. Pigg, P.C. today at 866-883-2321 for more information.
Additional Contact Information:
Toll Free: 877-509-2221